Math 8 A Reproducible Student Book for Teachers (Download Only)
Clear, readable curriculum-aligned, reproducible math lessons for grade 8 students.
Ensure all the math strands and expectations are thoroughly taught and overcome the language barrier by using these clear, readable, reproducible student-friendly lessons. These lessons save valuable lesson preparation time, eliminate transcribing from textbooks, and are an economical solution for classrooms.
- a complete, comprehensive, full-year Math program
- Math Talks selections provide many instances where students can talk, write about, discover, and extend their math
- Home Connection sections encourage parent involvement in their children’s learning
- perfect for encouraging individual, pair-share, small group, and large group activities
- a curriculum-based, pedagogically sound program without the dense, complex text many students can't read
- 192 pages
No shipping and no waiting! Once you checkout your shopping cart, you will immediately be given the link to download your licensed digital book in .PDF format. Print and copy as many pages as you need for your own classroom. Licensed for single teacher use only. Add this fantastic math resource to your shopping cart now!
Adobe Reader required to view this book. Get Adobe Reader for free here.