Ontario Math 4 (Download)
Teach every Ontario math strand and expectation with this reproducible student book licenced to the teacher for life.
Overcome the language barrier by using these clear, readable, student-friendly lessons. Save valuable preparation time. Eliminate transcribing. Get this complete program for all your students for less than the cost of a couple of textbooks.
- a complete, comprehensive, full-year Ontario curriculum math program
- provides all the ready-to-go homework assignments you need to support your classroom lessons
- lessons are presented in language parents easily understand to help their children with confidence
- Math Talks selections provide many instances where students can talk, write about, discover, and extend their math
- Home Connection sections encourage parent involvement in their children’s learning
- perfect for encouraging individual, pair-share, small group, and large group activities
- a curriculum-based, pedagogically sound program without the dense, complex text many students can't read
- 162 pages
No shipping and no waiting! Once you checkout your shopping cart, you will immediately be given the link to download your licensed digital book in .PDF format. Print and copy as many pages as you need for your own classroom. Licensed for single teacher use only. Add this fantastic math resource to your shopping cart now!
Adobe Reader required to view this book. Get Adobe Reader for free here.