Program: Writing Program
Integrate Process Writing with Technology, Media Literacy, Language, Reading, and EQAO-assessment. Includes technology links and EQAO-like assessments!
The integrated process writing program K-8 offers an engaging collection of Personal StudentBOOKS that are curriculum-based, pedagogically sound, and that are proven to improve EQAO writing scores. This motivating collection of process writing units is supported with EQAO-like assessments and technology links.
- Present a balance of graphic, informational, and literary process writing units
- Numerous media literacy units included
- Step-by-step directions to “demystify” the writing process
- Except for the final draft, every stage of the writing process is completed in the book
- Language Links integrate grammar and punctuation expectations with the writing process units
- Rich extension and reflection activities included
- Clear, student-friendly layout
- Spend less time photocopying or transcribing and more time teaching.
- Teaches all the Ontario writing expectations and is correlated to core Canadian curriculum.
The rubrics, assessment strategies, and sample answers in our Assessment Guides reduce reporting time and enhance evaluation!