Technology-linked, curriculum-appropriate integrated grade 7 process writing lessons.
Ensure all Ontario writing expectations and the Western and Northern Protocol writing expectations are taught. Use these integrated process writing lessons proven to improve EQAO scores. These lessons save valuable lesson preparation time, keep student writing organized, and streamline assessment and record keeping.
- integrates process writing with technology, media literacy, language, and reading
- included EQAO-like assessments, proven to improve test scores
- includes technology links that extend process writing using devices and the Internet
- includes language links that integrate grammar, punctuation, and composition expectations with process writing
- the layered clean layout is easy to follow and “demystifies” the writing process
- 96 pages