Layered printing lessons and process writing for K-2.
Use the systematic, layered approach to teach printing. Watch your students excel as they master correct letter formation to become clear, fast printers. Students will print theme words, pattern sentences, and write their own simple sentences and stories.
- develops hand-eye coordination and organizes visual-spatial skills
- makes transcribing easier and faster
- fosters pride and confidence when presenting written work
- ensures that written communication is clear and easy to read
- students learn to write simple sentences using pattern sentences
- by using a repetitive patterned approach, children will remember the correct spelling of some words and will therefore be able to write more independently
- 64 pages