An integrated printing and keyboarding skills book.
Use the basic typing skills your students already have to teach the alphabet letter printing skills you need them to learn. 64 pages!
This unique resource for teaching printing and typing provides practice space and demonstrates how to accurately form printed alphabet letters in capital and small letters, numerals, and teaches the correct way to type uppercase and lowercase letters.
- the very best resource for teaching both printing and keyboarding skills
- integrates with your literacy, math, and technology programs
- all sign language (ASL) letters included
- phonics words lock-in the lesson
- practice keyboard included on the last page
- keeps student work organized
- showcase at parent-teacher interviews