Ontario Reading 3 2nd Edition Assessment Guide
Layered, Ontario curriculum grade 3 reading lessons integrated with social studies, writing, and media literacy - teaching and assessment guide.
Ensure every Ontario reading expectation is taught by using these integrated reading lessons proven to improve EQAO scores. These lessons save valuable lesson preparation time, keep student work organized, and streamline assessment and record keeping.
- contains a comprehensive answer book
- provides numerous reading rubrics
- provides support for reaching expectations and promoting best reading strategies
- contains all-Canadian selections that are grade-appropriate, fun, and engaging for boys as well as girls
- presents a balance of graphic, informational, and literary units
- appropriate for individual, shared, paired, and guided reading
- rich, EQAO-like short answer and multiple-choice response activities follow each selection to involve students in meaningful interactions with the text
- 116 pages